Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

Today is Thanksgiving. This is my favorite holiday of the year. I love spending time with family, and eating yummy food. I think the reason I love this holiday so much is because it is one of gratitude. As I take time to realize all of my blessings I realize how grateful I should be. One thing I have been trying to work on this year is being grateful for my "trials". I realize that I really don't have many trials, and am blessed beyond many of this world, but I do have some and they do have a way of giving me a workout. As I try to focus on the things that my trials teach me I am slowly learning to be thankful for them as well as thankful for the many blessings that I've been given. I wish you all a very happy thanksgiving!

1 comment:

TisforTonya said...

I think that Thanksgiving itself was a trial for me this year... how do people do all that cooking/cleaning/hostessing year after year without going loony?