Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tuesday marked a major event for me and my extended family. My "little" brother graduated from High School. I am the oldest of 7 children, and all 7 of us graduated from Doherty High School in Colorado Springs. The graduation was held at 7 pm, probably in honor of the 7 "Buggs" to make it through. (That's the only reason I can think of for holding graduation so late, we didn't get out of the ceremony until 9:30pm) Congratulations Bro!!

And here, just for you, a picture that you can put your own face in, so that you too can feel like part of the excitement!







1 comment:

Heather B said...

You know, I'll never understand how they can let eight-year-olds graduate from high school! Because I'm afraid that's where that boy is stuck in my memory... Too old, too tall, and too handsome! So glad you could be there to share his day--take care.