Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just a little question

I was at the grocery store on Saturday and while I was checking out the checker commented on my organizational skills regarding the way I put my groceries on the conveyor belt. Now, I've done this for quite some time and this is the first time anyone ever said anything to me about it. You see, I have to put my groceries on the belt a certain way, the freezer stuff needs to be together, the boxes, the produce, the dairy, the cans, and the bread and eggs must go last. Now I am not generally "nuts" about the way things need to be, but really it just makes sense to me. So what I really want to know is if YOU do anything that is just a little shall we say "on the edge of OCD". I'm pretty sure that the way my groceries go on the conveyor is the only one I have.....except maybe my obsession with putting the lid back on the milk (if you aren't pouring it, it needs to have a lid on it).

Oh and guess what! It snowed today, a lot. A white Easter is kinda different, not totally unheard of here but a little bit strange. I took a picture, but it's late and I'm not sure I really want to go to the work of showing you.....maybe I"ll add it later. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter!

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

I've been known to be a little OCD about the discard pile... and... well, a lot of things actually...

I actually got called anal in the check out lane last week as I was buying peeps that matched my kids easter baskets... which just happen to match the plates, bowls, and cups that my kids are assigned to use...

hey - it may be a little militant, but I know who to holler at when a bowl of cereal is left soggy on the table!

Jackie said...

I do similar things with my groceries on the belt at the store...all the boxed food together, frozen food together, etc. I just want it all in the same bags where I would put it away. I think in other OCD compartments, handwashing is right at the top.