Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm getting a reputation, or When did I become such a ditz?

I went to the library today because I had forgotten to unlock the DVD I checked out yesterday. Oops! I had received an email saying that one of the books I had on hold was in, so I decided to grab it while I was there. I looked and looked and couldn't find it, so I asked the librarian for assistance. She went to look in the back and couldn't find it. So, we decide to look in the L section ( because my name starts with L) and it's not there either. The librarian was very nice, she explained that the woman in the back had said that she had seen my name (she even knew my middle name) yesterday. I explained that there had been some books in yesterday because I had been in yesterday. I think I'm starting to get a reputation at the library. It seems the last couple of weeks I've had to ask for help with my holds in one way or the other. Hopefully I won't become the woman whom everyone runs from when they see me coming into the library. (Oh, when I got home I realized that I'd accidentally marked that I would pick up the book at the downtown library. *embarrassed blush* )

No comments: