Monday, August 10, 2009

missing in action

When summer break started I didn't think I would be gone from blogging for 2 months. We've had a fun full summer. I will start with the not so fun part. 3 of my children all had expensive happenings with their mouth. My son had an abscess and had to have his tooth pulled and then a space maintainer put in, my oldest daughter had a tooth that was chipped last year finally decide it was done and need a root canal and my second daughter had to have a giant cell granuloma removed from her mouth. (she has to have IV sedation for this process). This is the second time having it removed, hopefully this time it won't come back. Anyway I've been to the dentist/oral surgeon pretty much on a weekly basis all summer. My son did t-ball and had a blast and the kids all did swimming lessons. My oldest played flute in the summer band and has had fun participating in several concerts throughout the summer. My cousin T came for a visit and my cousin Kim. My sister was sealed to her husband and had her baby, who I threw a shower for. We went to a water park up in Denver and we went to the mining museum. Last week we went to a BYU-Idaho alumni ambassador conference, stopping on the way in Utah. We stayed with my cousin Kim and enjoyed a great visit. We had a lot of fun visiting with family and friends. We stayed with my good friend Robyn in Rexburg and went to the drive-in movie and the lake and managed to go to a few meetings in between. We finished our trip at Yellowstone. It has been a lot of fun!

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

ummm, yeah - exhausting all over again!

no worries, I don't think there's a single blogger out there who hasn't done the summer slow down just a little bit!

Robyn said...

I have been a slacker in blogging too. We really enjoyed your visit.