Wednesday, November 12, 2008

introduction

Okay, so it seems that everyone is blogging these days. I thought I'd give it a try. It might not work, but it may be a good way to vent and share some of the good and not so good things in my life. I have a rather bland life, so I'm not looking for anything major out of this. Anyway, I'm a stay at home mom of 4. My sweet husband works like crazy selling insurance. I have an addiction to reading and may share some of my feelings about a particularly good book I come across. UMMM, I guess that's all for now. *thinks to herself, could I be any more boring?*

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

oh trust me, it COULD be more boring :)

I've only been at this a few months - so I can't be much help - but it is a cheap type of therapy for me to blog...

I clicked over from Facebook - I'm not just some stranger, though I'm sure you'll find lots of them dropping by eventually too :)

Heather B said...

Welcome to blogland! It's a great way to keep in touch, and to keep our brains from turning to mush as we care for conversationless little ones. Check us out at abuggslife-hb.blogspot.com We'd love to link to you if that's okay with you. Take care, and give those kids a hug from us.

Heather